Even though we started as letterpress printers we now use sheet fed litho and digital presses. Through ongoing investment in the latest equipment and training on diverse processes we are able to complete most jobs in house giving us complete control over quality, cost, and deadlines.
Some of the services and products include:
- Leaflets - Posters, bookmarks, postcards, menus & invitations
- Brochures – including booklets, newsletters, books both case & perfect bound.
- Business Stationery – letterheads, business cards, invoices, delivery notes, document folders.
- Direct Mail – packed into envelopes, plastic, bare back.
- Envelopes – stock sizes and bespoke, supply only or up to full colour printed.
- Wedding Stationery – bespoke as well as agents for CCA and Collisons Wedding Stationery.
- Print Finishing – stitching and trimming, folding, wiro-binding, padding, collating, drilling
The company is currently run by Jane and Chris Hattersley who will personally discuss all jobs directly with you the customer, and provide the benefits of their many years of experience. We have the ability to create first class products to match even the highest of expectations and customer requirements.
Digital vs Litho...which is right for you?
|Digital || ||Litho |
|Best suited & most cost effective for short runs. ||Quantity ||Best suited & most cost effective for long runs. |
Digital can achieve the same vibrant colours and high contrast as litho printing.
|Quality ||Better |
Litho printing allows you to hit exact pantones and has more consistent solid colours.
Requires no drying time so each piece is ready to go as soon as it comes off the press.
|Turn round Time ||7-10 days |
Litho printing uses ink that requires drying time. However is faster for large runs as it can produce multiple pages at high speed.
|Varies depending on machine. Limited stocks available. ||Stocks ||Nearly all stocks |
Can print on most things including stickers and translucent papers.
Digital can create completely variable pieces in line.
|Personalisation ||Limited |
Your best bet is to create a space that can be later personalised on a digital press.
Get In Touch
If you would like more information about any of our products please feel free to call us on 01226 791633 to discuss your individual needs with a member of our dedicated team. Alternatively, send us a message on the Contact Us page and we will get back in touch with you soon.